All 6 art Reviews

Robot Day 2015 Robot Day 2015

Looks like a lawnmower transformer. Not that it's a bad thing, I think a lawn-mowing transformer robot would make a fantastic animated short.

Cool Character, lots of personality <3 really like it.

Sirmi responds:

Haha yea like wheels where the main joints are, sweet. Yea it was fun trying out some of these poses because the robot doesn't have any facial expressions. Anyway, glad ya enjoy it!

Sheriff Bigby Wolf Sheriff Bigby Wolf

I loved that game, and the comics are fantastic too. Keep messing around with different styles, shading takes a while to get the hang of but this is a great start.

urbfilms responds:

Hey thanks for your kind words, man! It means a lot! I think I'll keep drawing different illustrations with different styles, because shading has always been a problem for me.
So yeah, thanks!

Stranded Stranded

Looks awesome! Love the colors, can't wait for your thing.

depressing stories depressing stories

Awesome concept & it oozes your style. I would legitimately buy a fully developed book version of this, it hits home in a weird backhanded manner.

Korra - Trying new stuff Korra - Trying new stuff

Looking at the handful of art pieces you've published & you've got a lot of range with your style. I think the boob shading looks odd & the face looks kind of flat, but other than that it looks solid. The pose is drawn well & I like it.

Also I really liked what you did with your first NATA, I hope you do some more animation.

JesusAcHe responds:

Thanks. Guess I'll have to study some bobos for the shading.

And I plan on finishing myother Nata entry in a couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for that.

Again thanks for the review and comment :)

girl next doors girl next doors

This is really good. The way the hairline is drawn looks kind of odd to me, I dunno exactly how to explain it. It's a really well drawn portrait.

IanAllardNathan responds:

Thanks! I kind of know what you mean.. it’s one of my first acceptable portrait and trying to improve whit each one